What is Personal Information?
Under the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”) personal information includes any factual or subjective information, recorded or not, about an identifiable individual. This includes information in any form, such as:
• age, name, ID numbers, income, ethnic origin, or blood type;
• opinions, evaluations, comments, social status, or disciplinary actions; and
• employee files, credit records, loan records, medical records, existence of a dispute between a consumer and a merchant, intentions (for example, to acquire goods or services, or change jobs).
Although we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process.
Volt Strategic Partners may only share and/or disclose your information with third parties:
• as required by law, such as to comply with a summons or similar legal process;
• when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
• with trusted service providers or affiliates who work on our behalf, and who agree only to use the collected information we disclose to them in aggregate form and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this statement.
Other Use of Your Information
Links to Other Sites
This website contains links to other Internet sites, resources and businesses operated by others. Volt Strategic Partners has no responsibility or liability for, or control over, other sites, their business, goods, services or content. We encourage you to find out the privacy policies of these other sites as your dealings with the owners and operators of these sites are at your own risk.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
In order to protect your security, we use the strongest available browser encryption and store all of our data on servers in secure facilities. All data is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the employee’s termination.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
How Can I Access My Personal Information?
Subject to the exceptions set out in applicable law, we will provide you with access to any of your personal information that we have collected, used or disclosed upon written request.
Volt Strategic Partners LTD.
161 Bay St, 27 Fl